Things To Do In Nashville
Our Aloft Nashville-Cool Springs hotel in Franklin, TN offers easy access to the country music capital's southern suburbs and plenty of things to do in Nashville. Zipping in for a business trip or just a carefree vacation? We're light-years from all those other run-of-the-mill hotels. Check out all the fun and exciting things to do in Franklin.
- Downtown Franklin (4.5 miles) - America's favorite main street and suburb of Nashville is known for historic its attractions combined with sophisticated shopping and dining destinations.
- Downtown Nashville (18 miles) - We're just a short drive away from all the honky-tonks, saloons, and rich music history of Nashville.
- Carnton Plantation (6.8 miles) - Tour the grounds and gardens of this historic building from the American Civil War.
- Carter House (5.1 miles) - The Carter House is the historic landmark where the Carter family took refuge during the Second Battle of Franklin in 1864.
- Leipers Fork (14.3 miles) - Leipers Fork Historic District is a rural village near Franklin home to a population of only 650.
- Nashville Zoo (14.2 miles) - Treat the family to a day at the zoo. Experience the rare opportunity to actually walk through the kangaroo's habitat and get up close and personal with the animals.
- Country Music Hall of Fame (16.8 miles) - Located in the heart of Downtown Nashville, this museum holds one of the most extensive collections of country music memorabilia in the world. Learn about the greatest country artists of all time from Johnny Cash to Taylor Swift.
- Forrest Crossing Golf Course (5.4 miles) - Hit the links for a round of golf on this championship course, featuring views of the Harpeth River.
- Cheekwood Golf Course (3.5 miles) - Sneak in a round of golf at Cheekwood public golf course. Average play time is under two hours, and they also offer quick par 3 and 4 course options.
- The Little Course at Connor Lane (2.1 miles) - Little Course welcomes all skill levels of golfers, and is known for their TPGA Junior Academy and new player programs.
- Williamson County Soccer Outdoor Complex (7.2 miles) - This complex hosts outdoor soccer programs, camps, and clinics for all ages.
- Franklin Fieldhouse (1.5 miles) - Check out the only indoor sand volleyball courts in the state at Franklin Fieldhouse.
- Fly Park (7.0 miles) - Fly Park is home to the Premiere Girls Fastpitch League.
- Crockett Park (5.0 miles) - At Crockett Park you'll find over 164 acres of fields and facilities including an amphitheater, nature trail, community playground, and much more.
- AG Expo Park (7.6 miles) - AG Expo Park hosts over 45 major events yearly from rodeos to garden shows, and even wildlife extravaganzas.
- The Park at Harlinsdale Farm (3.7 miles) - Grab a picnic, and check out 200 acres of picturesque rolling farmland at The Park at Harlinsdale Farm.
- D1 Sports Training (next door) - This sports training and physical therapy clinic is located right next door to our hotel.
Shopping & Dining
- Johnathan's Grille (next door) - You don't have to look for a lively sports bar environment and great foot at Johnathan's Grille just steps from our door.
- Cool Springs Galleria (0.4 miles) - Take advantage of Franklin's top shopping and dining destination, right around the corner from Aloft.
- American Girl® Nashville (0.4 miles) - Shop, pamper, and even dine with your American Girl doll and create memories that will last a lifetime at this unique shop.
- The Factory at Franklin (3.8 miles) - This shopping complex not only hosts extensive retail offerings, but is home to 30,000 sq ft of venue space for concerts, plays, and private events.
- Mill Creek Brewing Co (12.4 miles) - Grab a pint in the taproom and learn more about this history of this local brewery.
- H Clark Distillery (14.9 miles) - Stop by this micro batch distillery for a tasting Monday through Saturday.
- Arrington Vineyards (13 miles) - Adventure out to the rolling hills of Tennessee for an unforgettable day of wine tastings.
- Vanderbilt University (16.7 miles)
- Belmont University (15.9 miles)
- Columbia State Community College (3.2 miles)
- Lipscomb University (14.6 miles)
- Tennessee State University (19.3 miles)
- Trevecca Nazarene University (16.5 miles)
Take advantage of our complimentary corporate shuttle to and from the following locations:
Mars (1.3 miles)
Nissan (1.9 miles)
Community Health Systems (1.8 miles)
Verizon (1.3 miles)
Cisco (1.9 miles)
Shuttle Hours | Monday - Friday | 7:30 - 9 AM and 4:30 - 6 PM
- A-Game Sportsplex
- AG Expo Park
- American Girl
- Arrington Vineyards
- Belmont University
- Carnton Plantation
- Carter House
- Cheekwood Golf Course
- Columbia State Community College
- Community Health Systems
- Cool Springs Galleria
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Crockett Park
- D1 Sports Training
- Downtown Nashville
- Fly Park
- Forrest Crossing Golf Course
- Franklin FieldHouse
- H Clark Distillery
- Johnathan's Grille
- Leipers Fork
- Lipscomb University
- Mill Creek Brewing Co
- Nashville International Airport
- Nashville Zoo
- Tennessee State University
- The Factory at Franklin
- The Little Course at Connor Lane
- Trevecca Nazarene University
- Vanderbilt University
- Williamson County Soccer Outdoor Complex