Nashville, TN Hotel
Our Nashville, TN hotel is just a breezy 14 miles north of the city's vibrant downtown area. Nashville, also known as Music City, is hub of over 180 recording studios and more than 5,000 working musicians. Any given night there are dozens of live shows featuring all types of genres from blues to electronic, and of course country music. Stay close to all the fun and excitement of downtown while enjoying the comforts of the suburbs at Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs.
- Country Music Hall of Fame (17.3 miles) - At 350,000 sq ft and holding over 2.5 million artifacts, this legendary museum is known as the "Smithsonian of country music."
- Nashville Zoo (14.8 miles) - The Nashville Zoo is home to over 2,000 animals across 200 acres of land. It even includes a historic plantation farmhouse and zip line ride the whole family will love running 110 ft high at 28 mph.
Pro Sports Teams
From NFL and indoor football, to baseball, and even hockey, any given day you can catch an exciting professional sporting event in Nashville.
- Nashville Predators
- Tennessee Titans
- Nashville Football Club
- Nashville Sound
- Nashville Venom
Colleges & Universities
Our hotel is centrally located to some of Tennessee's top colleges. Enjoy the vibrant social scene at Aloft whenever you travel for homecoming games, alumni events, future student visits, and more.
- Vanderbilt University (16.7 miles)
- Belmont University (15.9 miles)
- Columbia State Community College (3.2 miles)
- Lipscomb University (14.6 miles)
- Tennessee State University (19.3 miles)
- Trevecca Nazarene University (16.5 miles)